What is a prepaid debit card?
A prepaid card is a payment card that can be loaded with money. You can then use the card to pay bills and make purchases at shops, by phone or over the internet. It can be used as a safe and convenient alternative to cash.
How does it work?
Once you have ordered and activated your new prepaid card you will be able to load it with funds from either your credit union account or from a bank account. You can then start to use your card in shops, online and in cash machines.
Why have a prepaid card?
· If you have a loan approved you can have the funds paid straight onto the card.
· There is no charge to use your card in shops or online
· You can get cash back in store at no extra cost.
· It is a safer way to shop as you don't need to carry cash and is completely secure (supported by Visa and MasterCard).
· You can shop online which is often cheaper than going to the high street.
· You can get your balance sent to you by text or email.
· It avoids the need to collect and cash a cheque.
· It will help you budget as you can't spend more than is on the card.
How much does it cost?
· The debit card is FREE for a limited time only.
· There are everyday usage fees associated with the card:
How do I get a card?
If you would like to order a card, you can download an application form here.
|HOME ABOUT US NEWS APPLY FORMS CONTACT US TERMS & CONDITIONS SITE MAP|