Current Branch Opening Hours
If you need to contact us, please note our current operating arrangements:
- Our branch opening hours are currently Monday to Friday 9.30am – 4pm at Cardiff (4 Working Street branch) and 9.30am - 2.30pm at Barry (174 Holton Road) Monday to Friday. To prevent spread of the virus, we ask that wherever possible, you contact us for an appointment before calling in to either branch. Please call us on (029) 20 872373 or email email@example.com if you need to get in touch.
- We strongly recommend that all members who haven’t already done so, apply for online account registration from our website. It’s safe, secure and easy to use. You’ll have access to your money when you need it most, and we’ll work hard behind the scenes to make sure this happens. Register for access here: https://cusecureserver.co.uk/~cardiffdigital/members/frm_pin_request.php
- Registering for account management will allow you to view and withdraw available savings from the comfort of your own home.
- Loan applications are being assessed as usual, and there are no delays on decision times. If we approve a loan application from you, your loan agreement will be sent to you by post or email. Loans can also be applied for online by choosing the borrow option on our home page.
- Please note that our phone lines are still very busy and there are reduced numbers of staff to answer calls in our branches. If you can't get through to us when you call, please choose the option to leave a message and our team will call you back as soon as they can. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please only do so if you have not left a message, to avoid multiple staff contacting you back.
- If you have been financially affected by Covid and are struggling to repay a loan, please get in touch and we will discuss possible solutions with you. We may be able to consider payment holidays or a temporary reduction of loan repayment. Please email us at email@example.com and request a callback from our credit control team.
Finally, whilst we continue to take guidance from the Government and NHS Wales, our arrangements may change as things progress, so for updates on branch openings and other messages, please refer to our website and follow us on our social media below:
Share This Story