Current Branch Opening Hours
Due to the current lockdown and high rate of infection, our branches are currently open on reduced hours on a rotational basis for pre-arranged essential appointments only.
There are a number of changes to note if you need to contact us:
- Our branch opening hours during January are 9.30am – 2.30pm at Cardiff (4 Working Street branch) on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and Barry (174 Holton Road) on Tuesdays and Thursdays with skeleton staff. To prevent spread of the virus, access to either branch is now by pre-arranged appointment only for services we can't provide online or by phone. Please call (029) 20 872373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to get in touch.
- We strongly recommend that all members who haven’t already done so, apply for online account registration from our website. It’s safe, secure and easy to use. You’ll have access to your money when you need it most, and we’ll work hard behind the scenes to make sure this happens. Register for access here: https://cusecureserver.co.uk/~cardiffdigital/members/frm_pin_request.php
- Registering for account management will allow you to view and withdraw available savings from the comfort of your own home.
- Loan applications are being assessed as usual, and there are no delays on decision times. If we approve a loan application from you, your loan agreement will be sent to you by post or email. Loans can also be applied for online by choosing the borrow option on our home page.
- Please note that our phone lines are very busy at this time and there are reduced numbers of staff to answer calls in our branches. If you can't get through to us when you call, please choose the option to leave a message and our team will call you back as soon as they can. You can also email us at email@example.com but please only do so if you have not left a message, to avoid multiple staff contacting you back. We have also added additional phone numbers for queries to support our main phone line. The numbers are as follows:
Repaying an existing loan – (029) 20 872649 (9.30am – 4.30pm)
Requesting a savings withdrawal and other membership queries – (029) 20 873581, (029) 20 872602, and 02920 873877 (typically 9.30am - 4.30pm but may vary)
- If you have been financially affected by Covid and are struggling to repay a loan, please get in touch and we will discuss possible solutions with you. We may be able to consider payment holidays or a temporary reduction of loan repayment. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a callback from our credit control team.
Finally, whilst we continue to take guidance from the Government and NHS Wales, our arrangements may change as things progress, so for updates on branch openings and other messages, please refer to our website and follow us on our social media below:
We hope all of our members stay well and that we can resume our normal arrangements as soon as possible.
Share This Story